Enjoy the new gallery!
Majella hosts numerous species of wildflowers: from rare orchides to carnivorous plants one can find amazing flowers on forest meadows as well as at high altitudes.
All images and texts © 2009-2012 Bruno D'Amicis Photography
Most recent posts
- Addicted to Nature
- Healthy wilderness means healthy people!
- Can we learn from the success of Earth Hour?
- Earth Hour. To think beyond us.
- Earth Hour 2013 - far more than switching off the lights
- Tourism tendencies from ITB
- Women for Europe's Wilderness
- Does 21% protection help wilderness in Europe?
- Large predators are symbols of wilderness in Europe as well
- Social welfare through wilderness
Most popular posts
- Vote for your favourite photo!
- Press coverage of Stories of Wilderness
- Update from Montagna Madre
- Wild Nephin – future natural wilderness in Ireland
- Your favourite photo...
- Chamois on vacation
- Biodiversity by Bruno
- Long lenses for small flowers
- An arrow in the sky: the peregrine falcon
- Salamander: black and yellow jewel of the beech forest